10 Reasons to Attend the Multifamily Leadership Summit
In December, many of the nation’s top Multifamily Executives will be gathered together in Scottsdale, Arizona for the highly anticipated Multifamily Leadership Summit. Although we could easily list 100 reasons to attend, we’ll stick with the Top 10 here.
- Cacti, Cocktails, Coyotes, Oh My! – There is no better place to be in December than Scottsdale, Arizona. The weather will be perfect, the sun will be shining, food will be plentiful, and the atmosphere at the Scottsdale Resort can’t be beat. We sincerely cannot wait to meet you and show you everything that Scottsdale has to offer, including hiking trails, golf courses, heated swimming pools, and over 600 incredible restaurants to serve every tastebud. Oh, and don’t worry, we’ll keep the coyotes at bay.
- From Properties to Parties – Take a tour of some of the most beautiful Multifamily Properties in the Scottsdale area so you can experience how we do it here in the Valley of the Sun. But it doesn’t stop there. Not only are we going to be touring some of the most beautiful multifamily properties in the area, but you and your crew can explore the Downtown Scottsdale and the Entertainment District. So cut loose and have fun with a great group of people!
- Say Cheese! – We will have professional photography and video on-site to capture every amazing moment of this summit. Get magazine quality photos of you with your team to use for marketing purposes all throughout 2017.
- Who’s Who in Multifamily – The Multifamily Leadership Summit is redefining how conferences are bringing people together. The upscale resort atmosphere and the culture of our conference will provide you access to every level of executive from management companies all across the nation. Due to the confidential nature of the Best Places to Work program, we cannot list all of you who are already registered, but let’s just say that it is a great looking group! Please join with other top ranking executives to meet, greet, and learn from each other.
- Transformational Leadership – Are you an engaged employee? Do you oversee engaged employees? It turns out that only 30% of employees are actively engaged at work and of the remainder, 17% could be actively disengaged. Join us to discover more about the Multifamily Benchmark Data and what factors drive the level of engagement for employees.
- It Starts With You – The Multifamily Leadership Summit is focused on YOU. This isn’t a conference where you’ll be pitched to buy different programs or software that you then have to turn around and pitch to your boss. No way. The content at this event will contain strategies that you can implement for yourself right away.
- Collective Expertise – Watch, listen, and participate in what is sure to be one of the most powerful Mastermind sessions that the Multifamily Industry has ever experienced. The amount of expertise, experience, and wisdom that will be in this one room will blow your mind and inspire you with innovative ideas to implement in your daily life.
- We’re All Ears – Have you seen the incredible lineup of high-ranking Multifamily Professionals confirmed to speak at the summit? We’ve been listening to you and tracking industry needs so that we can address important topics during our sessions. Each individual speaker is an expert on his or her topic and is diligently preparing to make this event the most engaging, informative, and inspiring conference of the year.
- Holy Data, Batman! – We’ll be reviewing in-depth benchmark data from the participating companies to delve into what drives successful employee engagement, thus increasing productivity and profit.
- Keep Calm and Celebrate On – Join with us to celebrate the 14 Finalists in the Best Places to Work in Multifamily program, congratulate them on this amazing achievement and learn how they rank! Registration to the Multifamily Leadership Summit includes an All Access Pass.